What exactly does a PCO do?
A Professional Congress Organiser is an essential service provider when seeking to organise an international congress.
What are the advantages of working with a PCO?
• You'll be working with just one contact for all aspects throughout the duration of your event.
• You'll be given personal support during the different stages of your congress.
• You'll benefit from advice when it comes to choosing service providers, your budget, sponsors, etc.
• You'll receive logistic support towards finding accommodation for your participants.
• Your PCO will be actively involved in trade negotiations with the various local service providers.
Should you wish to benefit from the services provided by a PCO, the Lyon Convention Bureau can organise an initial meeting between your organisation committee and partner agencies.
All agencies that are members of the Lyon Convention Bureau have been awarded tourist accreditation by Atout France (the French Tourism Development Agency).