Located halfway between the Lyon-Saint-Exupéry Airport-TGV railway station hub and the city centre, Eurexpo-Lyon is France’s largest convention and exhibition centre outside of Paris. Fully modular, it can be adapted to suit all types of events.
Last updated date : 17/02/2021
Eurexpo Lyon - Parc des Expositions
Avenue Louis Blériot - 69680 Chassieu
With a 140,000m² exhibition area, Eurexpo-Lyon hosts between 50 and 60 shows every year in its seven renovated and air-conditioned halls:
- international trade shows, such as Sirha (hospitality and food services) , Pollutec (environment), Solutrans (HGV transport), Be+ (positive energy buildings) and Piscine (swimming pools).
- shows for the general public, such as Equita (horse riding), Salon de l'Automobile and the Foire Internationale de Lyon.
With its modular spaces, the Paul Bocuse Auditorium and Espace Confluence, Eurexpo-Lyon hosts around 60 private events of all kinds each year:
conventions, product launches, business shows, gala evenings, congresses, competitions, incentive events and more.
- The 140,000 m² exhibition area is spread over seven halls, all on a single level, ranging from 2000 to 27,000 m².
-26 meeting rooms located throughout the venue in five spaces (‘Paul Bocuse’, ‘Lumières’, ‘Mezzanine’, ‘Patio Nord et Sud’ and ‘Espace Confluence'). These modular rooms offer capacity for 50 to 600 people.
Reception and ‘Place des Lumières’:
A nearly 6000 m² reception area, bathed in light, where all services can be found.
- a huge 12,000 m² space, with no columns, ideal for big events.
‘Espace Paul Bocuse’:
- This modular 10,000 m² space includes a 2400-seater auditorium, which can be extended to hold up to 4200 seated guests and 6000 people standing and seated. It can be used to host large conventions, congresses, gala dinners and shows in an exceptional setting.
- A modular reception area (800 m² and 3000 m²) available for private hire, which can be fitted out as a plenary room, restaurant or exhibition, as well as five meeting rooms (for 50 to 500 people) and 1800 parking spaces nearby.
- a 12,000 m² space with no columns, which can be divided into three sections, for all types of large-scale events. Glass facade, meeting rooms and restaurants nearby.
- 26 meeting rooms (for 50 to 600 people)
- A 110 hectare site
- An all-terrain 7-hectare track for incentive days or to present new vehicles
- 13,000 parking spaces (8000 visitor spaces and 5000 exhibitor spaces)