Cité Centre de Congrès de Lyon – Groupe GL Events
Audacious architecture in the heart of the Cité Internationale designed by Renzo Piano, state-of-the-art facilities and a pleasant setting enable it to compete with the biggest international destinations.
The Lyon Convention Centre has a Lecture Hall which is unequalled in Europe, complete with its auditorium opening out 180° onto its stage area and its entrances inspired by Gallo-Roman amphitheatres.
The Convention Centre's spaces:
- A 3,000-seater lecture hall for conventions and shows,
- Two (900- and 300-seat) lecture halls.
- An 8,400m² exhibition space in the forums,
- 35 meeting rooms,
- 3 (300m², 800m² and 1,860m²) reception areas,
- 3 underground car parks with a total of 3,350 spaces.
The Cité Internationale in brief...
- Hôtel Marriott Lyon Cité internationale (4* / 204 rooms),
- Hôtel Crowne Plaza Lyon - Cité Internationale ( 4* / 156 rooms),
- The Montempo Cité Internationale apartment hotel (3* / 104 apartments),
- The Museum of Contemporary Art,
- Casino le Pharaon,
- Restaurants, bars, 14-screen cinema, shops...
Further information on Lyon Convention Centre
Eurexpo - Groupe GL Events
The number 1 French exhibition centre after Paris, EUREXPO-LYON was built in 1984 on a 110-hectare site and today features 140,000m² of exhibition space.
Its main activity is hosting both trade and public shows. The main ones include: Pollutec, Piscine, SIRHA… But it also hosts all types of events: conventions, conferences, gala receptions, etc.
Eurexpo was also recently given a makeover including a new Reception Hall and the new Paul Bocuse area. Other extension projects are ongoing.
The site's main stregths:
- A 110-hectare outdoor area
- An uninterrupted 140,000 m² indoor space
- 7 single-storey exhibition halls ranging from 2,000 to 27,000m²
- Hall 4.2: A space with an exceptional 12,000m² without any columns
- Hall Paul Bocuse: a 10,000m² modular space including a 2,400-seat lecture hall, which can be extended to 4,200 seated or 6,000 seated/standing. It can also host major Conventions, Conferences, Gala Dinners and Shows, offering exceptional conditions.
- 13,000 parking spaces (8,000 visitor spaces and 5,000 exhibitor spaces)
As well as: 7 restaurants, 7 bars, 1 ONLYLYON Tourism info point, 1 business centre, 1 store (newspapers, gifts, sundries, confectionery, souvenirs, etc.)
Further information on Eurexpo
La Halle Tony Garnier
A remarkably-renovated historical monument made from stone, metal and glass, Halle Tony Garnier hosts European-scale events in a unique setting.
This totally modular and versatile site offers multiple technical options in an avant-garde setting that has successfully retained its original identity.
This 17,000m² uninterrupted and single-storey space offers optimal conditions for hosting prestigious events: concerts, shows, trade shows, conventions, exhibitions, etc.
- 210 m long and 80 m wide,
- 24 m high at highest point and 8 m on the sides,
- Tiered seating: 3,000 to 17,000 in setaed-standing version, 4,416 fixed and modular seats, with possible extension to 5,496 seats.
Halle Tony Garnier's reputation has spread well beyond the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region.
Further information on La Halle Tony Garnier